Having a hard time reading an article on Safari? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. Reading View (also known as Reading Mode) is a feature of the Safari browser that, when enabled, allows users to read an article on the web without distractions or ads. Let’s learn how to enable Reader View in Safari on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Enable Reading View in Safari on iPhone
If you’re constantly scrolling and reading on your iPhone, Reading View in Safari will definitely help you cut down on reading distractions. Here are the steps to do it.
1. Go to safari On a device iPhone yours and click app icon to open it.
2. Press URL bar At the bottom of the screen to enter that editing mode.
3. Enter URL the website where you want to read an article and click the button “انتقالon the keyboard.
4. Open article Throughout the page click it
5. Downloaded once entire article Click on AA icon in the lower left corner of URL bar.
6. Now click Show it to the readerHow to view the article in Reader View in the Safari browser on your iPhone.
Bonus tip: If you’re in Reading view, tap AA again to customize Reading view to your liking. You can change the background color and font from here.
Enable Reading View in Safari on iPad
If iPad is your favorite device for reading and research, like many students do, here are the steps to enable Reading View in Safari on iPad.
1. Go to Safari app icon On a device iPad and click on it to open it.
2. Once opened safari click URL bar and enter Website address.
3. Once the website loads, click on an article to open it. To do this, click on the image or the title.
4. Once the item is open, click Reader view icon. (4 horizontal lines). URL bar To view the article in reader view.
Bonus tip: You can also customize Reader View on iPad like you can on iPhone by clicking the AA icon next to the right side of the URL bar. Allows you to change page color and fonts for easy and smooth reading.
Enable Reading View in Safari on MacBook
If you own a Mac and want to read an article without ads and other unnecessary elements in Safari, then enabling Reader View will definitely help you. Here are the steps to enable Reader View in Safari on Mac.
1. Go to the icon safari on your Mac and turn it on.
2. Click URL bar to enter a URL The website from which you want to read the article.
3. Enter the website address and tap “Returnon the keyboard.
4. Click article title Or his picture to open it on the whole page.
5. Once the item is open, click Reader view icon. (4 horizontal lines) on the right side of the URL bar.
Pro tip: Sometimes the Reading View icon quickly disappears. In this case, click the kebab menu (three dots icon) in the URL bar, and then select Reader View.
Bonus tip: Once Reader View is open, click the kebab menu (three dots icon) in the URL bar, then click Reader Appearance. From here you can customize the reader’s background and display the font to your liking.
Safari reading mode
Safari is a nice browser that comes preinstalled on Apple devices. Reading view in Safari allows for a smooth reading experience without any interruptions. Whether you’re using an iPhone, iPad, or Mac, you can easily enable Reading View for any website or article by following the steps above.
Do you want to turn off autocorrect in your Safari browser? It can be a blessing, but it can also be a curse. Now learn how to tame it.
Ahla Home Website Copyright Notice